Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Research Progress: Week of 4/10/2014

   So far in the process for the final project I have outlined my research paper into a simple, structured format: my introduction claim, four topics I will discuss within the paper, why it is necessary to comment on these topics, and what evidence (databases, journals, articles) I will be using to prove argument.

   As well, I have read through and annotated six journal articles based on gentrification. These different articles highlight points, quotes, facts, and information I can reference in the paper that support my claims of negative aspects that develop from the uncontrolled amount of gentrification. Or suggest ways to analyze and control gentrification that I can elaborate more on for the sake of Williamsburg, Brooklyn in New York City.

Question: When can we start developing concrete bullet points / paragraphs using these articles to discuss our topic, next week? To help further the process of editing our resources and argument.

Powerpoint I developed to keep organize while conducting this research paper.


Articles I have annotated to reference in the research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment