Monday, February 3, 2014

Grand Central Scavenger Hunt


Here are some of today's shots that I discovered off the scavenger hunt list at Grand Central Terminal. Running around and snapping shots made me stand out from the crowd because I was in a sea full of tired commuters. Some of the people passing by me discussed topics of women, taxes and rates, and money. I heard a lot of "excuses me's" from people as well as mumbled curse words under their breath. Grand Central Terminal really is an iconic public space. As it successfully feels up to date with boutiques and fast-food accommodations, there is charm all around in the air. Especially on the wall too, thanks to Guastavino and other architects and artists that made the interior of the terminal as amazing as it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment